Smart Retail is a specification management system that allows brand owners, retailers, and manufacturers to manage product specification workflows and digital product data needed for supply chains to operate smoothly.
Communication is increased between suppliers and key stakeholders; this encourages collaboration to ensure product data is compliant and consistent for all users of the software. Manufacturers can leverage their strengths to build sales and exercise due diligence.
Managing thousands of products from different suppliers to ensure they reach shelves intact can be difficult to keep on top of. Unorganised specification systems can create errors with product data. Supply chain errors are time and cost consuming and can lead to product recalls in the chain.
Food labelling can be a complex process, Smart Retail can help build seamless pack copies that can be used to meet all labelling requirements. This can be for pre-packaged food or to maintain compliance with Natasha’s Law.
Smart Retail can automatically make a ‘gold’ standard pack copy using the built-in pack copy solution. The data is collected from the specification and automatically brought together to create a pack copy ready for reviewing and approval. Smart Retail can help ensure all legal requirements are met, such as the country of origin statements and correct allergen information.
Mandatory pack copy information, ingredients, allergens, nutritional and dietary claims, and the traffic light system are all captured in a quick and easy system. The pack copies are automatically generated and approved throughout the system.
• Raw material specification builder
• Comprehensive product list
• Built-in validation rules for ingredients, allergens and additives
• Creates accurate pack copies
• Automatic notifications sent out to prompt actions from stakeholders
• Supplier profile area including key contacts
• Glossary driven ingredient and packaging libraries
• Breakdown borders with pack copy automated translation services
• Quickly generate and share reports that help you better visualise your data
• Clients can monitor and communicate with suppliers
• Suppliers can communicate the packaging impact, dimensions, weight etc. Helping users manage their tax obligations under the plastic packaging tax
• Cater for food, non-food, and pet food requirements
• Fully bespoke specification templates for PPDS, prepacked, non-prepacked food, bakery, produce and even beers, wines and spirits
• Food Information – FIC compliant, digital product data, including nutrition, ingredient, and allergen data
Our PPDS solution is compatible with Smart Retail and is a good option for smaller businesses that sell both prepacked and prepacked for direct sale products.
Food data is sent from Smart Retail to printers in stores to print accurate food labels to be stuck directly to PPDS products. If any ingredient changes throughout the supply chain, the software will adjust the labels accordingly to give customers up to date food information.
We are teamed up with Brother UK to bring you a high quality, easy to use print solution. Our PPDS solution was built to support staff in busy periods with the option to print multiple labels at once from a touch of the screen.
NT Assure details
For more information download our whitepaper here. Or speak to our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or 01933 272089 📞
Follow our LinkedIn here.